Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Night Nachos

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

IMG_4989.png

I love nachos. Nope, that's not right. I LOVE nachos. Perhaps I should qualify that. I LOVE, GOOD nachos. There, looks like the third time was the charm, whew.

IMG_4980.pngOnce again it is Friday (Woohoo) which means Friday night comfort food and tonight I'm going with nachos.

There are lots of things you can do with them, rather, there are lots of ingredients you can use, but these are the ones I'm going with tonight; marinated chicken, black beans, tomatoes, onions and olives smothered in cheese, garnished with cilantro, served with sides of guac and salsa.

IMG_4983.pngIn terms of ingredients, I was out to dinner with friends last night and was tempted by their nachos, but the only meat they had to offer was pulled pork or pulled chicken. And while I get the train of thought that "pulled", well anything (other than a muscle) is considered BBQ, and Texas claims to be the king of BBQ, and Texas and Mexico border, and nachos are Mexican, there's something I just can not wrap my head around when it comes to pulled chicken or pork on nachos. Nope, not me, so I passed. But tonight? Oh heck yeah, nachos it is!

IMG_4986.png

Anyway, if you're looking for something quick and easy, either as an appetizer to kick off to the weekend, or you're just in the mood for an easy, delicious dinner, and make a large quantity, nachos are a great way to celebrate!

Bon Appétit, Happy Friday and of course, Life is Good...

2 REPLIES 2

OzoR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh my! This looks amazing @NoshwithNancy ! And you're so right, you can use so many different ingredients for nachos! I like to use a rotisserie chicken from Albertsons to save me some time cooking 🙂 

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Thank you for your kind words @OzoR, that's very nice of you!  And I'm with you, If I've got a lot on my plate, but still want to do something nice, I will absolutely take a shortcut!  ❤️