06 06, 202211:31 AM - last edited on 06 09, 202211:58 AM by SnacksNSneakers
Summer Charcuterie (with the letter “S”)
* Buy a paper mache letter (16-inches long) at an arts and crafts store. Use an exacto knife (or similar) to carefully cut off the top of your letter. This opens up the letter so you can put your charcuterie ingredients inside!
* Line the bottom and some of the sides of the letter with wax paper by cutting the wax paper into strips a little wider than the bottom of the letter. Add some double sided tape here and there on the bottom of the letter then place the strips of wax paper inside.
* Use small plastic dishes (square work well but round works too) for some of your ingredients, especially the wet ones.
* Take summer-like cupcake liners and turn them inside out so the color shows and you can use this to hold and separate cheese and turkey cubes, etc…
* Here are the ingredients used in the Summer Charcuterie photo/video:
Open Nature Everything Flatbread Crackers
Lesley Stowe Raincoast Crisps
Primo Taglio Provolone (have the deli counter cut a thick slice then you cube it)
Primo Taglio Pan Roasted Turkey (deli counter cuts a thick slice, then you cube it)
Squares slices of your favorite cheddar
Primo Taglio Mozzarella Cheese & Prosciutto Ham Roll, cut in half
Primo Taglio Genoa Salame, 6 slices formed into a rose then set in a small dish
Mini cucumbers, drained and set in a small dish with grape tomatoes