cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inflation-busting Recipe Hacks!

AndrewEatsEverything
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

In times of inflation, it can be hard to compromise on your favorite recipes – whether that’s your go-to dinner party fish dish or a juicy grilled steak. What if you swapped out those big ticket items for cheaper (but no less delicious!) alternatives!?

In the following recipes, we suggest 1 simple protein hack that is quick, easy, and – most importantly – won’t have you forking over the big bucks. 💸👀

Roasted Halibut with Asparagus, Tomatoes & Lemon-Caper Dill Sauce

AndrewEatsEverything_0-1654874980825.png

Tender, flaky halibut is the star of this show. Subbing in another flaky white fish – cod – saves💲and is super easy; simply reduce the roasting time in step 7 by 2-3 minutes for perfectly cooked fish!

Grilled Steak with Tomato, Corn & Avocado Salad

AndrewEatsEverything_1-1654874980826.png

This summery grilled steak recipe is an absolute knockout! 💥 Using bone-in pork chops makes for an easy price-cut without compromising on flavor! In step 12, cook those chops for 4-5 minutes on both sides for juicy perfection! 😎🙌

(For bonus savings, go with olive oil instead of coconut oil!)

What are some of your fav recipe hacks when it comes to saving money?

2 REPLIES 2

passthesauce
Junior Chef V [Associate]
Junior Chef V [Associate]

I am one of those lucky people who actually enjoy tofu - it's super economical and great with a full flavored sauce!

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

First of all, I LOVE your name "AndrewEatsEverything"!   Next, I love your hacks -all delicious and that it saves money?  Heck yeah, works for me!