Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pizza Night!

OzoR
Community Manager
Community Manager

195987FE-82C2-4BCD-95D2-79B363FB0F4A.jpeg

57D5D662-F7AC-4B75-9952-11D0DFDB8670.jpeg

Last night we enjoyed some home made pizza while we hang on the last few summer nights. 
Pizza toppings included

- Basil

- Prosciutto 

- Mozzarella 

12 REPLIES 12

passthesauce
Junior Chef III [Associate]
Junior Chef III [Associate]

Anytime I ask my hubby "what would you like for dinner tonight" his answer will always be "pizza!!" 

Home made pizza is always the best and perfect to enjoy on the patio so you can catch every last bit of summer sun. Our favorite toppings are spicy capocolli, mushroom, and olives but honesty I will sometimes use pizza as an excuse to clean out the fridge!

@OzoR did the pups get any stray crusts?

Ha!  You crack me up @passthesauce!  I SHOULD follow your lead so that I don't end up with quite as many science experiments...😂 ❤️ 

OzoR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cant miss with a pizza night right? haha Also, great way to clean out the fridge. I want to learn how to make my own dough one day 🙂 

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Making your own dough is easy peasy @OzoR. But what might just be the most important step is once the dough is made is to put it in your fridge and let it rise slowly overnight.

The second most important step would be to take it out of your fridge a minimum of two hours to make sure it warms up to room temperature -and that's assuming your kitchen is fairly warm.  The reason, is because it's very difficult to work with cold dough.  When dough is cold, the gluten tightens up and snaps back into place (or from whence it came), so the dough isn't the least bit pliable or malleable. You really need to let it rest THEN let it warm up before using it! ❤️