cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video: Maple Teriyaki Salmon Bowl

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm obsessed with this maple teriyaki salmon bowl-fresh, healthy, and super easy to make. I know what I'm doing for one meal this weekend!

5 REPLIES 5

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Huh @SnacksNSneakers, in all honesty, those are not ingredients I'd have thought to put together, but as I watched the video I found myself thinking, "Hmmmmm, that looks intriguing, I might just have to give that a whirl! ❤️

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NoshwithNancy I actually made it myself last night and it was really delicious. I agree that they would not have been things I'd have linked together, but it was fresh, healthy, tasty and not a drop was left in the bowl!

SalmonBowl.jpg

OMGosh @SnacksNSneakers, that's beautiful and looks just so fresh and delicious!  I'm absolutely going to give it  a whirl! ❤️

Dulke
Junior Chef IV
Junior Chef IV

Hmmmm. I think I have all these ingredients - I think there is edamame in the freezer, if I can find it, lol. Definitely have the rest. This looks like a really nice dish. I normally don't like sweet coatings on fish, but this looks like it might work. Or I might add some chili oil or chili crisp to it.