Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ambassador Spotlight: Chocolate_Rhapsody

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

BDB.JPG

Our Ambassadors and fellow Associates help to bring the Sincerely, Food community so much great support, expertise and passion for food. To help our members get to know our extended family, we're going to be bringing you Ambassador Spotlights as a fun feature to learn more about the people behind the profiles.

Today we're excited to introduce you to Bethany, aka Chocolate_Rhapsody in the Sincerely, Food community. When she's not providing great advice to our community, Bethany is a Registered Dietician that works on the Albertsons Meal Plans product team. We caught up with her to learn more about what gets her going in the morning and her love/hate relationship with...avocados.

What’s your go-to breakfast? 

Eggs, toast, fruit, & coffee. And I will tell anyone who will listen to eat your toast butter side down so your tongue can fully appreciate the buttery goodness. 

Are you a coffee or tea person? 

Coffee person who really appreciates tea persons.

What’s your last meal? 

I would love to end it on a steak and lobster note.

What’s your favorite childhood meal? 

My mom makes a killer Bolognese. We used to have candlelit spaghetti and Bolognese nights as a kid which I have very fond memories of.  

Which condiment do you think is superior? 

Mustard.

What are the foods you absolutely hate? 

I love guacamole but kind of hate avocado in anything else. 

If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? 

Tacos!

4 REPLIES 4

Food_Passion
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Thanks for sharing Bethany!  What are your favorite type of Tacos?  I embrace Taco Tuesday in my house and am always looking for new recipes!

chocolate_rhapsody
Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian
Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian

pollo pibil!

passthesauce
Junior Chef V [Associate]
Junior Chef V [Associate]

@chocolate_rhapsody any mustard all-stars in your fridge?

We have a local company here called 'The Mustard Lady' and they make the most incredible selection of gourmet mustards. The 'herb' one makes anything you add it to have that extra 'something'!

Megs-n-Cheese
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chocolate_rhapsody this was such a fun read! thanks for sharing - I am going to try that Bolognese candlelight tradition! Do you mind sharing your mom's recipe?