Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crazy Good!

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

IMG_4571.png

I was at work walking by the produce section, when I discovered that we'd just gotten in a shipment of Cotton Candy Grapes.

I realize that for the uninitiated, Cotton Candy grapes probably sounds crazy or gimmicky. But the-God's-Honest-truth is that cotton candy grapes, actually taste like cotton candy! And they are they delicious! A little bizarre, but delicious!

So if you get the opportunity and you or a loved one happens to like cotton candy, may I suggest that you run, don't walk and pick some up? Truly, they are a treat!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Lynn-Matthews
Food Enthusiast
Food Enthusiast

I can say these are the best grapes ever. They are best NOW later in the season they seem to lose some of the luster. I was just at Safeway and picked a bag of green grapes on the way in the store. I wish I had gone to produce. 

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

These are super good-I always try and pick them up when I see them!

4 REPLIES 4

Lynn-Matthews
Food Enthusiast
Food Enthusiast

I can say these are the best grapes ever. They are best NOW later in the season they seem to lose some of the luster. I was just at Safeway and picked a bag of green grapes on the way in the store. I wish I had gone to produce. 

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

These are super good-I always try and pick them up when I see them!

You and me both Sweetie!  

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

OMGosh Lynn-Matthews, they're super and how crazy is it that they really do taste like cotton candy?  It's just so cool!