cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vvgg

Test6
Taster [Associate]
Taster [Associate]

This was the first I had heard of this was wondering 🤔 what was it about the day before the first day and when 

1 REPLY 1

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Hi @Test6, so glad you found us.  To answer your question, we're a new food network, started by the Albertson's corp -a MAJOR national grocery retailer.  The members are made up of foodies -employees of Albertson's, customers, professional chef's and the like.  We share recipes & videos, answer questions, give suggestions etc. because we LOVE food and (believe it or not) people!

We have lots of different recipes, menu suggestions and how to's running the gambit -vegans to meat eaters, gluten free to things like traditional pastries, easy recipes with not too many ingredients or steps, to complicated recipes, sweet to savory.  We're just getting underway and we're always glad when people find us, and we're especially glad when they find our content helpful!

Please feel free to look around, there's a lot of content, but as I said, we're just getting up and running so there will be a LOT more!

One of the things I find really nice is that this isn't just done by chef's, rather they have tapped some of their employees to be a part of this as well, because we are foodies but, like so many 'real' people, lead busy lives, working long hours, which means that we too are looking for easy ideas or for something different or want to take it to the next step.

We'd love it if you take a look around and see if there's anything that strikes your fancy or if you find that you have thoughts or suggestions, share them!

Hope you have a great night, and stop in again.

Best Wishes,

@NoshwithNancy