cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

66-DAY CHALLENGE BONUS Day 4: Adding a healthy habit tends to displace a less healthy habit!

TheRecipeDoctor
Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian
Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian

Here's the BONUS to adding a healthy habit...you tend to also lose a not-so-healthy habit!

* So if drinking more water and tea is your new healthy habit during this 66-day challenge, you will likely drink LESS sweetened beverages as a result!

* If "switching to whole grains" is your new healthy habit, you will likely end up eating less refined/processed grains as a result!

* If enjoying fruits and veggies at almost every meal is your new healthy habit, you will likely eat fewer starchy and higher calorie side dishes.

* If enjoying beans several times a week or enjoying seafood two-three times a week is your new healthy habit, you will likely eat less red or processed meat as a result.

66-dayChallengeDay4.PNG

3 REPLIES 3

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

It's always great to focus on the positive-especially when the result improves your life and your health!

I TOTALLY agree!😀

LESTER-N
Food Adventurer
Food Adventurer

Great suggestion! I am and have been doing this for a while now. Try different types of water( WATER  comes in varieties also) I-E  ALKALINE, FILTERED, SPRING, Have a 😃great day!