cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join me for a 66-DAY CHALLENGE TO ADD A HEALTHY HABIT!

TheRecipeDoctor
Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian
Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian

It's a new year and I'm kicking off today the 66-DAY CHALLENGE TO ADD A HEALTHY HABIT THAT STICKS!

Research suggest making a new habit can take an average of 66 days. 

What I love about the challenge of adding a healthy habit is that when we do this, we tend to lose a less healthy habit at the same time...which is kind of like a BONUS!

For example, if your new healthy habit is drinking more water and green tea, you might end up drinking less sugar sweetened drinks as a result. 

For example, if enjoying vegetables at almost every meal is your new healthy habit, you might end up eating less junk or snack foods.

SO JOIN ME RIGHT HERE IN THIS FORUM! And invite a friend to join us!

I'll be sharing lots of tips and tricks each week to carry us to the 66 day MARK!

CHECK OUT my Top 10 Healthy Habits to consider...that I think have the biggest nutrition bang!HabitDay1C.PNG

IMG_0607.jpgHabitDay1.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for kicking this off and sharing it with the Sincerely, Food community! These feel like very do-able healthy habits to adopt. I'm going to commit to 1/drinking more water (and less soda/sugary drinks 2/eating fish 2-3 times a week 3/eating nuts daily, and work to incorporate even more of them as a helpful, healthy guide. @Megs-n-Cheese this seems to be right up your alley with your post about healthing eating habits in the new year!

TheRecipeDoctor
Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian
Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian

WOW! You are taking on a few new healthy habits! Stay tuned because I'll be posting what I call "the 4 R's" to making healthy habits that stick NEXT!