cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to thos community

Oaklawnguy01
Grazer
Grazer

Good morning and Happy New Year. I'm looking for easy, quick, healthy food ideas and recipes and making new friends. I live in Addison, TX. 

4 REPLIES 4

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community! You've certainly come to the right place-we have 1300+ recipes (with new ones being added all the time). @passthesauce any suggestions generally for quick and healthy?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, "easy" and "quick" will still need some food-prep time and work on your part to do.
Can you be more descriptive at the types of ideas you are looking for?
Do you have food allergies that folks like myself should know before we suggest Dish-A might having an allergen?

Your definition of "easy" will definitely be different than everyone else. I would hate to recommend something that Im confident is easy but might be considered too involved for others.  So, perhaps, we could learn about how comfortable are you in the kitchen? Good with a knife?

TIA 🙂 

No food allergies here and good with knife. I work all day and definitely don't feel like cooking a lot of time. I open to any ideas. Maybe I should use my crackpot more. I like many foods and vegetables as well. 

passthesauce
Junior Chef V [Associate]
Junior Chef V [Associate]