cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ramp up you kitchen with a VitaMix blender

If you want to get your kitchen as closer to a professional kitchen buy a VitaMix blender. We bought our VitaMix in 2015 there is so much you can make in it beyond just smoothies and blender cocktails (Daiquiris Margaritas etc)make your own salad dressings, sauces, condiments (ketchup, mayonnaise etc)nut butters all without preservatives. It can make HOT soup in 7 minutes. It can turn frozen strawberries some sweetener and dairy into a fantastic soft-serve ice cream. Their website has has literally hundreds of recipes and their customer service representative will answer questions and help you out with recipe questions. Our VitaMix was a reconditioned 1 bought from VitaMix it came with a brand new blender container and a 5 year warranty. It looked a d performed like a new blender but the $$ was much lower. Our model new would have been almost $500.00 we paid $302.00 which included the delivery. 

2 REPLIES 2

TheRecipeDoctor
Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian
Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my VitaMix! 

Not only does my Vitamix make heathy foods for me and my lovely wife Debbie it also helps our outside plants. I cold compost my kitchen waste. All the fruit peels/rinds, coffee grounds, eggshells, fish bones, lobster/shrimp shells, and chicken bones get cold composted with some water in my VitaMix then poured on my bushes and trees to fertilize them for free