As a mom of three, we do what we can to support the brain function, behavior and learning with food. My oldest is in first grade and has ADHD - So learning is a constant battle for him. I really enjoyed recent study that explained certain foods help support kid's focus and sharpness!
1. Super Food Smoothies - They'll never know what you put in it 😉 We do this all the time...and even better, freeze into popsicles.
2. Homemade Veggie Fries - We lean on zucchini, carrots and green beans regularly, mixing up the spices and seasonings to match our center plate. Don't forget, fries can also be made into hash browns, veggie paddies, noodles...you name it!
3. Homemade Hummus - dips in general! We have most success when we present with various things to dip - a smorgasbord of sorts!
4. Salmon - and fish in general! Constantly making homemade sushi (a lot easier than you think) and the kids love chopsticks.
6. Meatballs - a smoothie mentality here...you can hide a bunch!