Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

☕️ Nespresso Tips Needed!

OzoR
Community Manager
Community Manager

0B70C699-C469-4382-AB0D-288C7F8AA57A.jpeg

I received an Nespresso coffee machine this Christmas and I want to get the best use out of it. I’m not a barista by any means so I’m learning how to make some drinks, but could really use any tips from some of my barista friends out there. 

We also got the frother, so I took a stab at making a mocha! 

4 REPLIES 4

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're huge Nespresso fans! Especially working from home, it saves a lot of money over time and is super convenient. They have TONS of flavors and are always creating new ones. They also have some seasonal ones that are "limited edition," so watch for those. They have physical stores/cafes in a lot of major cities [including Portland!], which is great to try before you buy-or you can get them shipped directly to your house. They are always running specials [free sleeves, free promotional items, etc.], so keep an eye out for those!

OzoR
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SnacksNSneakers Thank you! Yes, I just a ton of new sleeves to try! 

AndrewEatsEverything
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

@OzoR - how did the mocha turn out!? (if it's the photo above, it looks 💯!)

Thank you! It turned out great! I think it could still use some work though. My main focus right now is trying to find the best piece of chocolate for a mocha. Nespresso sells chocolate, but they weren't my favorite. Also, I've seen people shave down their chocolate. Haven't tried that yet.