cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Healthy Breakfast Hack (with chia pudding) for going back to the office!

TheRecipeDoctor
Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian
Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian

ChiaPuddingPIC.jpg

Grab & Go Chia Pudding

• Start by putting ¼ c up of your yogurt of choice in each “to-go” container.
  • Stir in 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
  • Stir in ¼ cup of your milk of choice.
  • Stir in ¼ cup of blueberries or raspberries or chopped fruit of your choice.
  • Screw on the lid and refrigerate overnight.
  • Grab it in the morning and sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons of your nut of choice over the top before enjoying!

https://rxsafeway-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/r/personal/emoqu00_safeway_com/Documents/Microsoft%20Teams%2...

4 REPLIES 4

Food_Passion
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

This looks delicious!  Do you recommend flavored yogurt or vanilla?

TheRecipeDoctor
Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian

It's whatever you want it to be. I tend to have a lower carb vanilla or coconut yogurt in my refrigerator as a wonderful base yogurt. But honestly the lower carb flavored yogurts also work super well! What type of yogurt is usually in your refrigerator?

Megs-n-Cheese
Community Manager
Community Manager

I love CHIA! I usually make this with vanilla almond milk which gives it great flavor for the base.

TheRecipeDoctor

Love that idea! I love how customizable this recipe is. Using whatever fruit, yogurt and milk you want or have on hand.