Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food eater!!!

Big-1mper_
Taster
Taster

Hello all, 

This Is something that I normally wouldn't do, but I figured why not. I enjoy all types of different flavors and combinations of food. Ive been a meat cutter for over 20 years. If anyone may have any questions pertaining to meat, pork, chicken, etc... please feel free to ask. I have some experience in meat. Glad to be here and looking forward to see what this is about. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

OMGosh Big-1mper, I am so glad you're here!  Meat cuts are one of the few places I am lacking.  I am a DUG supervisor and a foodie and while I have a couple of really solid people working for me, I lament the fact that none of them are foodies, which can, and at times does, make things a little difficult.

Quick story -one day I was swamped with no help, so Scott, my SD (who started as a butcher) pitched in to help.  He came back to my station after picking an order with a cart full of stuff.  I spied a bunch of beets with greens still attached and I had suspicions growing in me, right quick.  I looked at Scott, picked up the beets and asked, "What are these?"  His response?  "Well the customer ordered a bunch of fresh radishes so that's what I'm giving them!"  I almost died of laughter.  To which he defensively replied, "Hey, YOU don't know the difference between a pork chop and a steak!"  I shot back laughing, "Yeah, well, at least I know what to do with them!"

And he got it wrong, I DO know the difference between a pork chop and a steak.  To be fair however, I do get a little lost when it comes to different cuts of beef.  Back to, I am so glad you're here!