cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Sincerely Food.

KandyKat18
Taster
Taster

I am not a Foodie or a Gourmet.  I am a person who likes to know the nutritional value of every bite I take.  I prefer eating to swallowing vitamin supplements.  I am also a picky eater with a lot of foods I will not touch. I hope to connect with some healthy eaters here. 

3 REPLIES 3

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community! You're definitely in the right spot, with tons of healthy recipes, lots of great health and wellness content and other members who are looking for similar ideas. @chocolate_rhapsody and @TheRecipeDoctor -any suggestions?

TheRecipeDoctor
Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian
Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian

Welcome @KandyKat18! I have been a registered dietitian (MPH, RD) for 35+ years and tend toward a more mindful eating approach to food and having a healthy relationship with food, etc... If you are interested, we will be kicking off a 66-day challenge (the challenge is around adding a health habit) on Tuesday so I hope you will stay tuned for that.

TheRecipeDoctor
Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian
Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian