cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello!

RedHead_Rebel
Taster
Taster

My mom was an adventurous cook. We ate everything and developed rather refined palates as a result. I later became a chef, then left to go to pastry school and become a pastry chef at a well known conference center. 

I left that job to become a personal chef. It has been the best part of my culinary journey! 

2 REPLIES 2

Mel1119
Food Enthusiast [Associate]
Food Enthusiast [Associate]

Thanks for sharing it reminded me of when I was younger going to work with my mother she worked in the kitchen for a big company and she made some of the best foods for them from scrapes and what ever she could find in the kitchen I could remember helping her making the best home made chicken soup I had ever had and it was fun to cuz I got to help her make the noodles for it so she may not of been a chef or a professional but she knew her way around the kitchen like she was born to cook

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community! It sounds like you have a lot of amazing experience, Hopefully you'll share some of you recipes with the community [I have a huge sweet tooth, so personally looking forward to the pastry-related recipes!].