cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello!

CathyF
Taster
Taster

I'm a customer at Shaw's and love shopping for sales and deals to save money. I love to cook and bake. 

5 REPLIES 5

passthesauce
Junior Chef V [Associate]
Junior Chef V [Associate]

Hello @CathyF and welcome!

In today's world saving money is on everyone's mind for sure! Make sure you check out the Shaw's meal planning content https://www.shaws.com/meal-plans-recipes 

This is a great place to find recipe ideas which can help save money by preventing wasted groceries!

@AndrewEatsEverything any other ideas to help save $$?

@NoshwithNancy any baking ideas for CathyF?

Oh @passthesauce, plenty of ideas, depending on what kinds of things people enjoy! ❤️

AndrewEatsEverything
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Welcome @CathyF ! 

Thanks for the tag @passthesauce - here's a link to our 'Budget-Friendly' collection which should help you get started with some inflation-busting recipes!

Budget Friendly recipes 

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Hey @CathyF, Welcome to Sincerely Food, we're so glad you're here!  I'm with you, I LOVE to cook and bake, and as the mother of four LARGE boys, I do a LOT of it!   And these days, with how crazy things are getting, I'm starting to thing that shopping the sales has replaced baseball and yard sailing as the national past time! 😂

But on a more serious note, tell me what kinds of things do you like to bake?  As a bizzy woman (and Gads, I'm bizzier than ever these days), as much as I LOVE to bake fancier things (4 layer cakes with wonderful filling, homemade cinnamon buns, croissants etc.) I'm really happy to throw in a tray of 5 ingredient brownies, or cheesecake -a little more time consuming, but still simple- and call it a day.  And my very favorite recipes are the simple ones that make me look like a "Kitchen Goddess"!  ❤️