cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I like to try new things

DebbieB1124
Taster [Associate]
Taster [Associate]

Hi! I've been fortunate to have met and cooked along with some very fine cooks. Some of their recipes have become regular on my rotation. Some of my faves are Mediterranean and low carb. I hope to learn more.

4 REPLIES 4

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community! Chef friends are some of the best friends to have-some of my favorite memories have been as the guinea pig to try out new recipes for them. Also, if you like Mediterranean, once of my favorite recipes is here: https://www.sincerely-food.com/t5/all-recipes/mediterranean-chickpea-rice-wrap-with-tzatziki-feta-sa...

AndrewEatsEverything
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Hi Debbie - have you seen our 'Carb-Conscious' collection yet? We've got tonnes of quick and easy low-carb recipes for you to try. If you go to our Meal Plans collection and edit your preferences, you can select 'Carb-Conscious' to see what we've been up to in the test kitchen!

Meal Plans Diet Preferences 

passthesauce
Junior Chef V [Associate]
Junior Chef V [Associate]

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Welcome @DebbieB1124, so glad you found us!  How blessed you were to have cooked along side some very fine cooks!  We've got a bunch of them here too!  Would LOVE to know what some of your favorite dishes are! ❤️