cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm an eater, ice cream is my favorite food and since I'm an adult I can eat it whenever I want

Tansy-7_
Taster
Taster

3 REPLIES 3

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community! And that really IS the best thing about being an adult. The other day I had pumpkin pie for breakfast. [Somewhere I could hear my mom telling me to save it for dessert...but then again I am an adult!]

Hey @SnacksNSneakers, Just think about it for a moment.  Squash (read pumpkin) is a veggie and things like muffins, pancakes, bread (toast) French toast, quiche etc.  ALL have flour and fat in it.  Pumpkin pie ALSO has eggs and usually milk (more often than not evaporated milk, but there's no reason you can't use heavy cream as well!). So when you break it down?  You're golden Sweetie! 😂 ❤️

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Hey @Tansy-7_, welcome, so glad you've joined us!   In my humble opinion, (and this goes for you too @SnacksNSneakers), if you eat dessert first, you'll always have room for it -and that, my darlin's, is an important concept to keep in mind!   Stick with me, I'll probably always lead you astray! 😂 ❤️