I'm new have no idea what I'm doing so don't be surprised @@

LisaAnn
Taster
Taster

4 REPLIES 4

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Yeah, but LisaAnn, I'm betting you DO know what you're doing -because you couldn't be here without applying AND BEFORE you could apply, you had to be recommended to apply!  My advice is just do what you do.  Meat?  Vegan?  Bake?  Cook?  Recipes?  Tips? Get 'em down or make it up as you go, but whatever you do, share them with fellow foodies and the world!

Jessa
Food Enthusiast
Food Enthusiast

Welcome to SF! 

Going to bake cookies later. What are your plans for The full moon?

-Jessa

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Jessa, I'm both a Cookie Monster and an enquiring mind - so I gotta know, what kind of cookies did you bake?

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LisaAnn Welcome! As @NoshwithNancy said, Sincerely, Food will mean different things to different people. Have a great recipe? Share it! Need some inspiration? Check out the 1000+ recipes. Watch some of the growing library of on-demand content and sign up for exclusive experiences. Read through other members' posts and add your opinion, We're just getting started, so we're counting on our community members to help create what the community will become. We've started with a few topic "forums" [Health and Wellness, Food Inspiration and Kitchen Tips and Tricks] but will be adding more in the future. Thanks for joining us on this journey!