cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love to cook

007-_
Taster
Taster

Hello all  I am so glad to be part of this community of their love for delicious food.   I have a few easy recipes but first I have to measure the ingredients I very rarely measure after 40yrs of cooking you just look at it and say that’s looks good enough lol   Nice to meet everyone 

4 REPLIES 4

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Welcome @007-_and I feel your pain!  Among other things I am a cookbook author, and the thing that was absolutely hardest for me was having to go back and measure EVERYTHING.  Looking forward to checking out your recipes! ❤️

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community! With 1000+ recipes, I'm sure you'll find tons of new things to try. And I'm sure you can teach the community a thing or two-whether it is sharing your favorite recipes or offering tips and tricks. 

AndrewEatsEverything
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Love the username! Do you happen to like martinis?? If so, are you a 'shaken' or 'stirred' kinda person?

passthesauce
Junior Chef V [Associate]
Junior Chef V [Associate]

Welcome @007-_ !!

I have a few recipes like that - I just make them by feel rather than by amount. One of my favorite things to do is a big 'fridge clean-out' soup; it is never the same twice!