cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meat me .

JoshNTessa
Taster [Associate]
Taster [Associate]

Hello to the community at large , I am a new associate at the seaside oregon Safeway serving in the Meat dept. Happy to be here, I'm a life long outdoor cooking enthusiast and self designated Meat aficionado and chef , along with a true foodies love for sharing great recipes and memorable meals with my loved ones and friends and am excited to be here !

2 REPLIES 2

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to Safeway and to the community! [And I see what do did there-clever.] I hope you'll share all your favorite recipes, tips and tricks and meat-spiration [ok, I made that word up] with the community-I know there are a lot of fans of your chosen area of expertise and we can all learn a lot from you!

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Welcome @JoshNTessa, sounds like you're in the right place and we're so happy that you've joined us!  As a serious foodie, I'd LOVE for you to share some of your great recipes!  Laughing to myself, because I'm struggling a lot these days, there are SO MANY recipes I'd like to share, but I just can't do them at all once!  Step by step we'll get there. Have a great weekend! ❤️