cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie, A bachelor who loves to cook.

LESTER-N
Grazer
Grazer

Hi. Everyone. I am excited to explore the community and get new recipe ideas. I am from the Chicago IL  metropolitan area. I am a senior that is interested in healthy cooking and eating. Thanks for reading this and have a great😊 day!

2 REPLIES 2

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Hi @LESTER-N, Welcome to Sincerely-Food, so GLAD you found us!  We've got all kinds of healthy food ideas/recipes/meal ideas that we'd love for you to explore -low fat, Mediterranean, vegetarian, keto, whatever your idea of healthy is!  I love good, wholesome, healthy, foods made from scratch, but full disclosure here, I love to bake and I'm pretty sure that chocolate should have it's own spot (near the bottom) of the food pyramid! 😂

Do take a look around and see if there's anything that suits your fancy!  And please feel free to stop back and let us know what you found, after all, community is far more fun with, well you know, community! ❤️

LESTER-N
Grazer
Grazer

NOSHWITHNANCY. Thank you so much! Maybe CHOCOLATE should be at the top or middle of any list. lol, I love chocolate, esp dark chocolate. Have a great day!