Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not a cook...lol

CQQR-1966
Taster
Taster

Hi, 

I am looking forward to seeing what kind of recipes show up here. I am 56 years on this earth and my husband passed 6 years ago and was the cook of the family (no sad faces - I am in a pretty good place now).  Since then, I make sure a fire extinguisher is close by when making food on the stove- hahaha! 

I don't hate to cook, but I'm just not good at it.  I am the type that will forget to take the cardboard off the bottom of the frozen pizza before I put it into the oven. 

Anyway - I am hoping to discover some healthy (I try to make only healthy meals), easy to make recipes. 

🙂 

4 REPLIES 4

ProfD
Taster
Taster

Where are recipes posted? I create recipes daily

You can find 1000+ recipes posted, as well as member-submitted recipes here: https://www.sincerely-food.com/t5/recipes/ct-p/recipes Definitely share your recipes when you get the chance!

Thanks

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community and sorry for your loss. We have a lot of members in the community with varying levels of experience, from the new to cooking novices to the culinary experts with decades of experience. All are welcome and everyone benefits from sharing information, tips, and tricks. We have 1000+ recipes that are usually pretty simple to make and takes into account all types of ingredients, diets, and other preferences. Welcome and enjoy!