cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retired Recipe Blogger

ProfD
Taster
Taster

I had a blog where I created recipes in the 90 before all the famous people where blogging, then I switched over to Google BlogSpot for a while till I had to stop due to health issues, still create recipes for myself and in some Facebook Groups I am an admin off.  I no longer publish recipes or enter any cooking contest or help people shop in person to help with their nutrition, I have tons of allergies so I cook a lot

3 REPLIES 3

passthesauce
Junior Chef V [Associate]
Junior Chef V [Associate]

Wow @ProfD you are a real pioneer! So cool! I bet you have seen a lot of changes along the way!

It is crazy how having allergies can force us into the kitchen - do you have any good 'secrets' you could share around allergen friendly cooking or products?

In my house we are gluten and dairy free but I often have to also cook vegan or egg free, or nightshade free!

ProfD
Taster
Taster

I am also dairy free due to my allergy as well as being gluten free due to IBS, I also am allergic to cherry, kiwo, and shrimp.

I use Unsweetened Soy Milk for All my Baking, Smoothies, Shakes, Sauces, Coffee, etc.

I use Almond Flour for making Pancakes, I use Tapoica for thinking Sauces.

I do not really buy gluten free items too expensive and not healthy at all. I just avoid gluten, wheat, barley, rye, oats, spelt, teff.

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community! It sounds like you have some amazing experience, especially as it relates to specific dietary needs that many people have today. I hope you'll share some of your favorite recipes with the community!