cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This will be fun!

SoulFood
Food Enthusiast
Food Enthusiast

I don’t do complicated recipes with tons of ingredients, and I have lots of favorite go-tos in my recipe stash, but I’m always watching for new ones that I think my hubby and I would enjoy. I’m really interested to see what my fellow foodies share!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Welcome @SoulFood, so glad you found us!  You say you don't do complicated recipes with tons of ingredients, but I'm wondering what do you mean by complicated?  I just posted a ratatouille recipe, that's got several veggies, but truly the hardest thing about it, is dicing the veggies.  The thing is, while it takes a few minutes, it's still pretty easy.  If you could give me an example of what you mean by complicated, I'll see what I can come up with! ❤️

5 REPLIES 5

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community! With 1000+ recipes, I think you'll find some great new things for you and your husband to try out. Please share your go-to recipes-and the community will definitely share back!

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Welcome @SoulFood, so glad you found us!  You say you don't do complicated recipes with tons of ingredients, but I'm wondering what do you mean by complicated?  I just posted a ratatouille recipe, that's got several veggies, but truly the hardest thing about it, is dicing the veggies.  The thing is, while it takes a few minutes, it's still pretty easy.  If you could give me an example of what you mean by complicated, I'll see what I can come up with! ❤️

Hello! By "complicated," I just mean recipes requiring lots of prep steps and/or ingredients I'm not familiar with or are not available (especially these days) in my small-ish town. My husband and I love to eat almost everything, but I'm not overly adventuresome, and as I'm now in my '70s, I don't like to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I'm excited to check out your ratatouille recipe, though! 😋

NoshwithNancy
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Gotcha @SoulFood, I'll put on my thinking cap and see what I can come up with.  Tell me, do you make dough of any kind -pie & bread for example? ❤️