cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Feature: Bookmarks!

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

On the Sincerely, Food community we're always trying to make things easier for our community members. Anything that can save you time, make your experience better and things that simply come in handy that we might be used to using.

Drumroll please....welcome Bookmarks!

So what are Bookmarks?: Any time you are on the community and you see something you like, from a great recipe to an interesting conversation or fascinating article, you can Bookmark it. Bookmarks are shortcuts that will take you directly to your list of favorite items that you've saved in the community.

How do I Bookmark an item?: At the top of any post/conversation, just below the title [and to the right of the author], you'll see three dots. On the Sincerely, Food community, this usually means your unlocking additional features that gives you control of your community experience. Click on these dots, and you'll see a  "Bookmark" option open up. Click on Bookmark, and just like magic, you've saved the item to your Bookmarks!

Bookmarking.png

How do I access My Bookmarks?: If you click on your photo avatar [mine is the sneaker and coffee image] in the upper right hand corner on any page, you'll see a drop-down menu that opens up. The third item down is "My Bookmarks."

Click on My Bookmarks and it will take you to you page of saved items that you can access at your convenience. Saved a recipe? It's there. Want to check out a Kitchen Tips and Tricks post you knew you'd need? It's there.  Start Bookmarking your favorite items today!

SavedBookmarks.png

0 REPLIES 0