cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'll never get "board!"

Matcha_all_day
Community Manager
Community Manager

I went to a few holiday events this past week, and the common theme was charcuterie boards. All were unique, fun and festive, big and small. No matter the board, I hope these inspire you!

My daughter's creation.My daughter's creation.I put this together for a small get together at a friend's home.I put this together for a small get together at a friend's home.girls get together.jpgMy friend Lizz's spread for our annual white elephant exchange.My friend Lizz's spread for our annual white elephant exchange.At a Women's Inspiration & Inclusion Network eventAt a Women's Inspiration & Inclusion Network event

4 REPLIES 4

AndrewEatsEverything
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

All these look fantastic! If you're looking for ideas, a festive #butterboard could be a fun way to introduce a fresh, trendy board to your next gathering! 

passthesauce
Junior Chef V [Associate]
Junior Chef V [Associate]

Wow, those are some impressive charcuterie boards! I made my first board last night for a work party!

@Matcha_all_day was there anything specific you loved on any of those delicious looking boards?

1000001285.jpg

That's so creative! Very festive and tasty!

SnacksNSneakers
Community Manager
Community Manager

I agree that this is a common theme for holiday gatherings--and I'm all in! It's a great way to have a lot of different fruits, veggies, cheeses, nuts, chocolates and more. Something for everyone!