cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mrs. Magee's COFFEE & BAILEYS FUDGE (microwave) for holiday parties, cookie exchanges and gifts!

TheRecipeDoctor
Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian
Ambassador [Associate] Registered Dietitian

I created this fudge many years ago and it's a huge hit each year! I love that you can make it simply using the microwave and a handful of ingredients. It works SO WELL for holiday food gifts, for bringing to holiday parties and for those cookie exchanges.

The key is cutting them into bite-size pieces so people will enjoy each bite mindfully...letting the amazing complimentary flavors melt in your mouth.

I use decaf coffee crystals so it works for people sensitive to caffeine (#me).

Mrs. Magee’s Coffee & Baileys Fudge

Makes 36 pieces of fudge

Ingredients

1 ½ cups bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate chips

1 can sweetened condensed milk, divided use

2 tablespoons Instant decaf coffee crystals or espresso powder

Dash salt

1 ½ cups white chocolate chips

3 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream (or similar)

Directions

1. Line an 8-inch square pan (or similar) with foil; set aside.
  2. In glass 4-cup measure (or similar), add dark chocolate chips, ½ cup + 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk, decaf coffee crystals and dash of salt. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring well after each minute. Microwave 30 seconds more (if needed) or until mixture is smooth. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
  3. In glass 4-cup measure, add white chocolate chips, 7 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk and Baileys (make sure to shake the bottle well before using). Microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring well after each minute. Microwave 30 seconds more (if needed) or until mixture is smooth. Spread evenly over the dark chocolate layer of fudge.
  4. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or until firm. Remove fudge from pan by lifting the foil out and placing it on cutting board. With a large thick knife, cut off one column of fudge, peel off foil and cut into squares. Repeat with other columns of fudge.

NOTE: Fudge can be covered and stored in refrigerator or at room temperature!

FudgeCoffeeBaileysCover.png

1 REPLY 1

Food_Passion
Ambassador [Associate]
Ambassador [Associate]

Looks amazing! thank you for providing a great idea for my neighbors holiday gifts!